Acromag’s XCOM-6400 is a basic size platform (95 x 125mm) processor module with Type 6 interconnects. Several models are available with the 4th generation (Haswell) Intel Core i7 or i5 CPUs. Datasheet.
- 4th Gen i7/i5 (Haswell) processor
- Intel 8-Series QM87 PCH chipset (formerly Lynx Point)
- Up to 16GB removable memory
- Up to -25 to 85°C extended operating range
- PEG/ General Purpose PCIe x16 (bifurcation/trifurcation supported)
- 7 ports of PCIe x1 (gangable into ports of greater width)
- Advanced heat management technologies with heat spreader plates, conduction-cooled rails, and optional fan