High density distributed I/O with up to 64 inputs or 16 outputs per unit. These units can interface a lot of inputs and/or outputs to your network. Differential inputs eliminate ground loops. Built-in loopback circuits help verify the output values. Catalogus.
- Up to 64 SE (32 differential) DC voltage or current inputs
- 16-bit A/D and D/A ensures precision and accuracy
- Scans all inputs in <10mS; scans 4-ch group in 770µS
- Updates outpus in <1mS/ch
- DB25 easily connects a rack of isolated 8B I/O modules
- Integrator/totalizer function has non-volatile memory