The Multi Channel Camera MCLS 1 is part of ELTEC’s family of multi-channel devices. It uses a CMOS single-chip sensor in wide VGA format and it uses LVDS for its external digital interface. A freeze-frame shutter on the sensor offers much better image fidelity for moving objects than the widely used rolling shutter. Datasheet.
- Sensor with 752 * 480 pixels, 1/3″, monochrome
- Progessive-scan read-out at 60 frames / s
- Freeze-Frame shutter exposes all pixels simultaneously, optimal for flashes
- Interface LVDS, RJ-45 with clock und 3 x data
- Cable length 12 m (CAT5e)
- Power supply via RJ-11
- Case dimensions (without lens): 40mm * 40 mm * 40 mm