Acromag: AcPC8625 CompactPCI®, Nonintelligent, IP Carrier Card
- Four industry-standard IP module slots
- Board resides in memory space
- Supports IP module I/O and ID spaces
- 200 I/O points with rear access
- High-density rear connectors
- Compatible with all CompactPCI CPUs
- Plug-and-play carrier configuration and interrupt support
- Two interrupts per IP module
- Front panel LEDs
- Supervisory circuit for reset generation
- Individually filtered and fused power to each IP
- Ruggedized with ESD strip and EMC front panel
- Easily integrate IPs with your software using RTOS VxWorks, QNX, Linux, or Win DLL for Windows® 95/98/2000/XP.
The AcPC8625 is a nonintelligent slave board that interfaces four IP modules to the CompactPCI (cPCI) bus. All 200 I/O points are brought out the rear J4 and J5 connectors. This convenience eliminates messy cables from hanging out the front of the cage. In addition to a more efficient cage wiring design, it is also much easier to insert and replace boards. And with Acromag's 80mm transition module (TRANS-C200), all 200 I/O points are easily ported out the back of the cage.
Click here for datasheet