6th Generation Intel® Skylake Core™ i7/i5/i3 Fanless Controller with 6x GbE, MezIO™ Interface and Low-profile Chassis
Nuvo-5002LP/5006LP is the low-profile version of Nuvo-5000 family. It features a low-profile chassis, which reduces its height to 77 mm, and remains extraordinary 25°C to 70°C operating temperature. For those demanding varied computing power, Nuvo-5002LP/5006LP supports socket-type CPU for flexible CPU installation. You can choose Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3, from 35W to 65W TDP, according to your performance consideration and operating environment.
Nuvo-5002LP/5006LP inherits comprehensive I/O functions, such as GbE, USB3/USB2, COM and VGA/DVI/DP, from Nuvo-5000E/P. It also incorporates Neousys’ MezIOTM interface for further I/O expansion. By installing optional MezIOTM module, Nuvo-5002LP/5006LP turns immediately from a typical embedded controller to a ruggedized application platform including 11x COM ports, 32 DIO channels, ignition power control, or your customized application-specific I/O.
- Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3
- MezIO™ inteface for easy function expansion
- Rugged, -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- Up to 6x GigE ports, 9.5 KB jumbo frame
- Up to 32 GB, DDR4-2133 SODIMM
- One hot-swappable 2.5” HDD/SSD
- one fixed 2.5” HDD/SSD, supporting RAID 0/1
- two 2.5″ SATA HDD/SSD with RAID 0/1
- triple independent display, supporting 4K2K
- 77 mm low-profile design