Neousys iVIS-200 is a Intel Atom E3845 quad-core processing board as a part of an open framework of x86-based smart camera. Under this framework, iVIS-200 can work with any off-the-shelf GigE/USB2/USB3 camera within a compact IP67 enclosure. Datasheet.
- Intel Atom E3845 1.91 GHz quad-core processor
- 13 cm x 7 cm small board size
- Built-in GigE/USB3/USB2 camera interfaces
- Patent-pending DTIO technology for accurate trigger/strobe control
- 802.3at PoE+ PD and auxiliary DC dual power input
- M12 connectors for water-proof design
- Windows/Linux ready for versatile vision software